Thursday, December 6, 2007

Page error

I got up this morning to work, but keep getting the page error message and since it is still dark and I'm cranky, and... and.... I don't feel like getting up to do anything else, except go back to bed, I may as well post. Took Morgan to the doctor yesterday, she just wasn't getting anywhere with the albuterol. They put her back on prednisolone and an antibiotic as she also has a stomach virus and respiratory tract infection. Funny, she took the steroid yesterday and one dose of the antibiotic and last night was the worst night so far. She really coughed and wheezed. I was up again almost all night. She has stopped vomiting though and her fever isn't quite a high now. We'll see how she is when she gets up. The doctor said if she feels like it she can go to school today as long as her fever is down. Now that we know she also has a virus, I'm hoping and praying the other kiddos don't get it. As you know we have a busy, busy weekend coming up... parties. parade. visits from Santa and grandma and pappy bringing early Christmas gifts and then the big Christmas program on Monday that the kids have been practicing and practicing for. They are so excited, especially Morgan since this is her first one.


Well, I just thought of something I can do while waiting for the errors at work to be fixed without getting my lazy but out of my computer chair so I am off to make out my grocery list. Gotta get the stuff to start my baking this week. Enjoy! Before I go here are a few more pictures trying to get our Christmas card ready. Hopefully tonight we'll get it done.


We took this one in front of the tree. If we don't get another one, I'll try to crop out the Pamper Cruiser.



I like this one except for the way they are sitting.




This is the fireplace we finished this summer.



This is Laiken taking an apple break.

No comments: