Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas pictures

Another thing to stress over, that is all I need now. I still haven't done my pictures for the Christmas cards. My mom's family has a party on the 15th so I kind of need to have them done by then. See, we hand deliver the cards there instead of mailing all 30 something of them. See... I don't even have my list done yet. Anyway, my mom is getting me this cool printer for Christmas that will print right from my camera card, but I'm out of ink for my current printer and hate to buy ink for it when I'll be getting a new one. Of course, if I have to print that many pictures it will probably use almost an entire cartridge. Hey! I just solved my problem while typing it out, (patting myself on the shoulder). I sent an e-mail to my husband venting yesterday about how I couldn't finish my Christmas shopping until after the 17th and between work and everything else, we would have to finish up on the 22nd and then how was I going to get everything wrapped and my baking done, etc. He sent me an e-mail back full of blah, blah, blah's. I sent him a blank e-mail back. Of course he e-mailed me asking about the blank and I told him that was me not speaking to him. Needless to say when he came home he was very attentive. Now he keeps asking me what he can do to help. I told him if he would have done that in the first place instead of being the a** he was, he would have scored extra points for doing the same thing he is doing now trying to dig himself out of the hole.

I told him a mom with four kids at Christmas is oh so much worse than any woman with PMS so he better buckle in for a long ride. The smiling faces Christmas morning are oh so worth it, mine is the biggest of all, but each year I realize just how strong women are since spousal abuse is higher on Super Bowl Sunday that Christmas Eve!!

No comments: