Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're off

We will be hitting the happy trail tomorrow afternoon. Why do I feel like saying "And they're off!!"? Probably because while the trips home are always enjoyable, relaxing they are not. First stop: Aunt Shelly's for dinner with her, Aunt Connie, Kyle and Kelly. Then on to my mom's house where we will spend Thanksgiving and will visit with the aunts, uncles and cousins Thursday evening. Hopefully my brother and his family will make an appearance. Friday bright and early as I said it before "the girls" head out shopping and for breakfast/lunch. Sometime Friday I am hoping to get to see my grandfather. Friday night we are going to meet up with Mike's cousin Brian and his family. They moved to South Carolina a little over a year ago and haven't gotten to see them. We used to hook up with them at least twice a year. Maybe Saturday we can relax a bit and then Sunday afternoon we head home to get everything ready for the happy hunters. Logan has scouts in the afternoon and then Tuesday it's back to school and work as usual.

I was a very busy girl today and got about half the Christmas decorations up. Now I should be working to get a head start on tomorrow so we can leave at out appointed time. So I will leave you with a wish for a very Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, I pray you will be safe and enjoy seeing loved ones we unforutnately don't get to see as often as we would like. May God bless you and keep you safe.

No comments: