Monday, October 22, 2007

Here I am

I survived the weekend with no major snags. Logan's party was nice. The kids seemed to have a good time. My parents made it for the party, my in-laws were late. Logan had a blast on his haunted hayride. I wish I could have gone with him. The boys are all still talking about it. The reverse raffle was fun, but none of us won a thing. Guess I should have gone on the hayride. Logan's scout meeting/party on Sunday was a lot of fun. The parents did a real nice job decorating and the scout master had lots of fun games for the kids. They got a nice little treat bag and lots of food to eat at the party. Back to normal today. We managed to squeeze Morgan's poster out and her information sheet last night for her Student of the Week presentation today. All that is left now is her snacks on Friday and two more Halloween costumes to make. Laiken looks so cute in her potato head. She has some trouble walking in it though, so thankfully she will spend most of the night in the wagon. She fell on the kitchen floor yesterday and couldn't get back up. She was rolling and rolling on the floor and I was laughing so hard I couldn't pick her up. Nice mommy that I am. Austin's costume is about half-way done. Same with Morgan's. We will get started on Logan's tomorrow night. Well I will close with some pictures from this past weekend.

No comments: