Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School Picture Day

Gotta love school picture day!! Morgan bought a pretty pink sweater for her picture, has her hair bow picked out. Everything is hanging on the door ready to put on. Logan, on the other hand, will wing it and make the final decision when he can see the flashing lights on the school bus.

Lakien is starting to feel a little better. She is still coughing a little bit and has a runny nose, but I think we are on the downside of the cold. Of course now I think she is teething. She keeps sticking everything in her mouth sideways trying to bite just in that spot where her tooth is missing.

~~birthday update~~
The list is now up to 9 boys! I don't know how this keeps happening. Although I'm sure they won't all show up, even three 8-year-olds along with my own kids is too much for anyone to be expected to handle! Now OF COURSE they are calling for rain. Guess Mike better be hosing out the garage. I'm kind of excited though because we are going to attempt to make a "bloody cake". Of course I'm going to practice tonight so we may be doing one of Logan's famous plan B at the last minute, but I sure hope it will work.

Well, I really didn't get up at 4:00 AM to blog so I better start typing what I actually get paid for before everyone starts crowing.

No comments: