Thursday, October 18, 2007

Slept in

Well this day is going to be rough. Mike didn't go to work today. He is sick now so obviously I didn't get up to work at 4:00, which means I am now super behind. Logan is also sick, but determined he is going to school because he is afraid to miss this close to his birthday. Tomorrow we have to take treats in. I have to make rice krispie treats for his scout meeting on Sunday so he decided he wants to take those for his treat at school as well. I also have to practice his cake tonight. We are making a bleeding cake of Frankenstein's head. It sounds pretty neat, but I've never done anything like that before so I want to do a practice round. Bronchitis is hitting pretty hard right now so I really don't know how many kids are actually going to make it. Out of the seven he invited three have been out sick so I'm really not looking for them.

I took this picture two weeks ago of the kids. As you can see, this was an impromtu visit. Had no intentions of going into the water. Don't think the kids seemed to mind though.

Well~~ back to upper GIs and colonoscopies now so I can get paid.

No comments: